Please find below our most recent Ofsted report and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
There are many positives in the Ofsted report and I am sure you will agree that it captures our ethos very well. It highlights “the school is a calm and purposeful environment ” and “ pupils are well supported to make expected and better progress as they move through the school.
I do hope that you go on to read the full inspection report. In the meantime, I have included a few extracts below, which give a flavour of the judgements made:
· Expectations of academic achievement and pupils personal development are high.
· Leaders have an accurate understanding of how well the school is doing.
· Governors know the staff and pupils well.
· A strong feature of learning is the extent to which teachers encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own learning.
· Teachers provide pupils with informative feedback about what they are doing well and what they need to do to move on in their learning.
· Pupils develop an empathetic understanding of each other.
· Pupils rarely need reminding of the standards of behaviour expected.